1. HUNTING HOURS ARE: 8:00 AM UNTIL 5:00 PM
2. SAFE HUNTING PRACTICES WILL BE OBSERVED
AT ALL TIMES:
A. No Loaded Guns in Any Vehicle.
B. All Hunters Must Wear Fluorescent Orange.
C. All Hunters Must Wear Safety Glasses.
D. The use of Break-Open Shot Guns is required
E. Guns will always be unloaded when crossing fences
3. PARKING WILL BE IN DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS ONLY
A. A Cottonwood Quail Company Parking Pass Must be Displayed
on the Dashboard.
B. Every Hunter Must Have a Daily Hunting Pass With Him at
All Times When on Ranch Grounds and Turn Them In
Completed at the End of the Last Day’s Hunt.
4. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME ON THE
GOODNIGHT RANCH GROUNDS
5. LITTERING IS NOT PERMITTED
(Including Spent Shotgun Shells)
6. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IS NOT
PERMITTED AT ANY TIME While In the Field Hunting.
7. ALL KANSAS WILDLIFE LAWS WILL BE OBSERVED AND
|Below are the rules we enforce at the Ranch. We want everyone to have
a safe and enjoyable hunt while respecting the land and landowners,
and have found these rules accomplish those goals.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.